Search Harish Joshi Fan Club

Harish Joshi - A Legendary Cinematographer !

Shri Harish Joshi is a legendary cinematographer who has been in this industry since last many years. A simple and a very down to earth person, Harishji has been associated with many beautiful films like Raja Babu, Deewana Mastana, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Mela and Vivah to name a few. He along with Late Mr.Rajan Kinagi have captured some beautiful cinematic moments and have left viewers amazed with their creative work and exemplary cinematic genius.


Thursday 31 October 2013

My Guru, My inspiration...



Dear All,

Below message comes directly from Harishji. We are sure this will leave a lump in your throat. He talks about his relationship with his Guru Late Shri Rajan Kinagi.


Late Shri Rajan Kinagi

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”

Who knows it better than me… who feels it better than me…

The quote above is my way of saying what my guru Late Shri Rajan Kinagi was to me. The dream of being a top notch DOP began with him who believed in me, who tugged me, pushed me and lead me to the next plateau and made what I am today.

The journey began with him being a support system. I failed, I struggled n I fumbled at times but he invigorated me, inspired me and made me realize that the sun shall shine and the dusk shall only pave way to a new morning…

I moved along and so did he with my side… I walked along and so did he and this expedition lead to new discoveries for me as a human being…

He left for heavenly abode a few years back but what he left behind is a legacy, a hope and above all a trait of selflessness and benevolence.

Rajanji, thank you for all the wonderful memories and it is your “Aashirwad” that keeps me going…  I conclude this tribute with the lines that best described my guru Late Shri Rajan Kinagi…

“If something comes to life in others because of you, then you have made an approach to immortality.” 

Harish Joshi



No comments:

Post a Comment